IMAGINE NEW HORIZONS!
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge?
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE
- As the second largest software producer in Europe, we have a unique portfolio of leading software solutions and technologies.
- Become part of a global software group.
- You will gain insight into new software developments in the area of automate design, which is used intensively today by global players.
- You will use our software for structural optimization of worldwide projects.
- You work in the development of the software.
- You become part of a dynamic and motivated team.
- You evaluate new methods, apply them to different questions, and compare the results with the results of existing implementations.
YOUR KEY SUCCESS FACTORES
- You are a student of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a comparable study program.
- You already have some experience with simulation software based on finite elements.
- You are characterized by an analytical and independent way of working and a goal-oriented working style.
- You are motivated and a team player.
- You are able to speak English fluently; good skills in German language are of advantage
You recognize yourself and feel challenged? An attractive, innovative and international company is waiting for you!
HAVE WE SPARKED YOUR INTEREST?
CONTACT: Maximilian Erdmann Sanchez
REFERENCE NUMBER: 512154
PER JOBBOARD: www.3ds.com/jobs