About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
- Provide world class Level 1 and Level 2 software/hardware support and IT troubleshooting to users at all levels of the company;
- Install and configure new Windows 7/10, Mac OS and Ubuntu laptop clients;
- Create, maintain, and delete all user accounts per request;
- Monitor, identify and mitigate security incidents. Perform regular security audits to identify any possible intrusions;
- Inventory tracking of all internal IT hardware and life cycle management;
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks;
- Document all internal system administration processes in our internal Wiki - Confluence.
- You are a registered student in computer science, vocational training or any similar field and you want to gain work experience with the travel audience team.
- You have experience with troubleshooting Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac and Ubuntu clients.
- You have experience with either Hosted Exchange or Office 365.
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company's working language – in a professional context, German is a plus.
- You are extremely well organised in your workflow.
- You have great communication skills and you love to deal with people.
- A highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- A lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to join a big IT department, with Engineers specialised in different areas with whom you can learn from.
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day.
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things.
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.