About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
- Help us introduce our software brand to the world.
- Developing an international marketing campaign and a strong social media presence.
- Supporting our social media channels, lead and moderate online discussions and questions and influence communities.
- Writing, editing and creating press releases and advertisement material.
- Representing Papyrus Author at trade fairs and writer events – meet the authors we develop for!
- Writing and editing articles, researching hot topics.
- Maintaining contacts with media representatives, journalists, bloggers and influencers.
- Management and editing of articles by external authors.
- You are open-minded, work great in a team and solve problems independently. You are enthusiastic about your projects and quickly develop the right feeling for your target group – you know how to reach people.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. You command an expressive writing style. You enjoy presenting topics comprehensibly and creatively.
- You are currently a student (m/w/d) in communication, PR, journalism, or a comparable degree path.
- Very good knowledge of online communication and social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube…)
- At least junior experience in content creation, communication, marketing or PR.
Ideally, you also have:
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop or other image editing programs are helpful. What posting works without an image?
- Enthusiasm for creating videos? Support our upcoming YouTube channel!
- Our small team and flat hierarchies give you the freedom to realize your ideas with initiative and creativity. The joy of our fans will make you feel that your work makes a difference.
- An exciting job in a permanent position with an attractive salary.
- Our customers are fascinating people: authors, writers and publishers!
- Excellent work atmosphere in a small team of specialists from various fields.
- Supported corporate fitness (130 top locations in Berlin), large selection of beverages & snacks and a perfect location in central Berlin.
- Your role is vital in the success of a unique software that is loved by its users!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.