About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
As our working student (m/w/x) IT Help Desk, you will be responsible for installing, modifying and making minor repairs to personal computer software systems and for providing technical assistance and training for your colleagues by performing the following duties:
- Inspect personal computer equipment and prepare the hardware for our new employees
- Monitoring, organizing and ordering of new equipment
- Help our HR Team with our onboarding process and be responsible for the whole hardware and peripheral components installation such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users' premises
- Install and load specified software packages such as operating systems, Microsoft office, antiviruses, VPNs etc.…
- Execute PowerShell commands to troubleshoot systems problems
- Be part of the support process for our employees in all IT related questions
- Work with an advanced tracking system for all IT related tickets
What we are looking for
You have the following skill set to complement our team:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and PC Hardware
- Advanced working knowledge of computers and software related to IT or system administration
- Experience with Microsoft Active directory
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Microsoft Certification - MCP or MCSA a plus
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Ability to work 16 hours a week
What we offer
- Shape the future organization as a part of the interdisciplinary and international founding team
- Take responsibility from day one
- Enjoy a variety of coaching and trainings
- Be part of scaling the company
- Work in a thrilling and flexible agile startup environment
- Enjoy a workplace in the heart of Berlin with drinks, fresh fruit, kicker, German classes...
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.