Become a part of Wirecard
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment?
In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
As a software and IT service provider listed on the DAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
Wirecard Technologies GmbH combines the technology of our products and solutions. Wirecard Technologies GmbH's team members develop and promote our software of the future, to meet the needs of paying customers worldwide, to fulfill our product lines and to develop the IT infrastructure.
To strengthen our team in Aschheim/Munich we are seeking to recruit a
Working Student (m/f/x) Business Governance
Division Data Services
- Support the Business Governance department in daily operations, work ranging from data analysis to process documentation
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns and bring out the information and insights on-demand or proactively
- Create report/dashboard mock-ups and PowerPoint Presentations
- Review incoming requests for reports and dashboards and ensure sufficient information is captured in the requests
- Closely monitor the requests queue and follow-up with the assignee or request manager to ensure right information is available in the requests
- Document processes, review documentation and ensure documentation is up to date
- Enrolled at a German University in the field of Business Computer Science or any comparable field of study
- Academic knowledge or vast experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting Tools
- Strong interest in the Payment Industry
- Independent and structured working manner
- High degree of commitment and team spirit
- Very good English knowledge as well as excellent communication skills
- Familiar with programs like MS Word/Excel/Power Point
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and being part of a successful company that is growing strongly.
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so please use our short online form to send us your application.
Wirecard Technologies GmbH
Ms. Julia Heilmann
Phone: +49 / 89 / 4424-191274