We are a leading PropTech company in Germany. With our growing IT-platform including full service solution for branding, content creation, lead generation and sales, we digitalise and form the future of real estate new development.
With a strong focus on technology and people (ca. 150 employees, ca. 25 nationalities) we revolutionize the way how private persons and investors find and purchase their flats.
For our growing Technology department, we are currently looking to fill a role as Working Student (m/f/d) Software Backend Development based in our office in Berlin-Ostkreuz.
- Development of web APIs and services for innovative web-based applications for the real estate industry
- Participation in all project phases: design, implementation, testing and integration
- Develop technologically sophisticated solutions as part of a small team
- Currently enrolled in University studying computer science or similar
- First practical experience (e.g. through relevant internships) in backend development, ideally with PHP, are an advantage
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Ability to work in a team, commitment and proactivity
- Structured, independent way of working
- A pleasant workspace close to S-Bahn Ostkreuz
- Challenging and responsible tasks with space for further development within the company
- An international (ca. 25 nationalities) and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTechstart-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, common lunch breaks and sport activities
- Drinks, cereals, fresh fruits and Friday’s beer with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
- Version Control System: Git; Front End Package: npm; Text Editor: Sublime Text; Code Collaboration: GitLab, Phabricator; Virtualization Platform: Docker, Kubernetes; JS Build Tools: Grunt; Integrated Development: PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code; Source Code: SourceTree, GitKraken; Browser Testing: Selenium; Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button to Lisa Hermann.