About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
As a Software Development working student, you will be part of our specialized and small development team. Together with the team, you will be involved in planning the next sprint and discussing proposed solutions to problems involving data management, performance, user experience, algorithms, and user interfaces. You will solve the problems assigned to you by delivering high-quality code that will be part of our product and used by our customers worldwide. You will help answer questions from our support and sales teams to guarantee the best customer experience possible.
- Good Java programming skills
- Independent and solution-oriented work approach
- Knowledge of RDF and SPARQL is a strong advantage
- You are studying a technical subject at the university or at a university of applied sciences, or you have a comparable qualification
- Paid working student position: on average 1-2 days/week, maybe more during uni breaks and less during exam periods
- Good prospects of turning your working student position into a full-time job
- Opportunity to learn from a highly motivated team with many years of experience in software development and semantic technologies
- Opportunity to take on dedicated product responsibilities
- An exciting, positive and dynamic work environment and a highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit
- Opportunity to bring in your own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and offerings
- Close collaboration with a designated mentor from our team
- Free beverages, coffee, and tea in the office
- Flexible working hours
- With us, no day is like the next :)
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.) Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed. If you have any work samples, please feel free to upload them as well.
- Please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account! If you have any questions just contact the Campusjäger team.
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.