About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
We are looking for a working student who is looking to gain experience as a (Junior) Product Owner (f/m/d). You will mainly be responsible for transforming the user and business requirements into innovative products our users love.
- Working closely with the Head of Product in defining the 'what' with user stories and requirements
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, such as Engineering, Data Science, Design and Business Owners, to determine value and ensuring teams are focused on the highest priorities
- Responsible for the delivery of user stories and ensuring the development team have a refined backlog
- Lead Scrum/Kanban meetings, including daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos
- Communicate the "why" to the teams: Help with conducting user research and testing with users, customers and internal stakeholders to understand and validate their needs
- Make sure we base our decisions in qualitative and quantitative data. You will define, set and track metrics for our products.
- A naturally curious mindset. You are hungry to learn
- Natural collaboration, strong communication and problem solving skills. You're willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- 1+ years proven work experience in product management, ideally as a PO or a similar role in an agile environment
- Demonstrable experience in backlog refinement, user story mapping and prioritisation
- Experience in prototyping, a/b testing, design sprints, and other discovery and hypothesis driven development is a plus
- The ability to keep calm in turbulent, time-critical situations
- Previous work experience in a startup is a plus
- You are fluent in English; German skills are a plus
- A key role in shaping the development of a fast-growing company
- Ability to gain product experience and mentorship from our product leadership
- Flexible working schedule
- Collaborative, open-plan office space
- Flat hierarchy and friendly working atmosphere
- Weekly team lunch, free drinks and fruits
At our company we are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, religion, sexual orientation and disability!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.