Working Student - JIRA(m/f/x)
Division Payment & Risk
Become a part of Wirecard
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment?
In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
As a software and IT service provider listed on the DAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
Wirecard Technologies GmbH combines the technology of our products and solutions. Wirecard Technologies GmbH's team members develop and promote our software of the future, to meet the needs of paying customers worldwide, to fulfill our product lines and to develop the IT infrastructure.
To strengthen our team in Aschheim/Munich we are seeking to recruit a/n
Working Student - JIRA (m/f/x)
Division Payment & Risk
- Maintain and monitor the status of Jira tickets
- Follow up with responsible teams on updates of Jira Epics status and communicate the relevant information to internal stakeholders
- Assist in hosting meetings and keep notes of roadmap and project meeting minutes and actions items
- Provide support for Jira and Confluence task administration
- Enrolled at a University in an IT, Management or any comparable field of study
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), basic knowledge in Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Independent, autonomous and structured working method with high level of commitment, strong communication and intercultural skills
- Interested to join a dynamic environment, to learn about payments and technology in a global organization
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written (any other languages are a plus)
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and being part of a successful company that is growing strongly.
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so please use our short online form to send us your application.