About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
We have been referred to as one of the fastest growing startups in Germany. But we are not satisfied yet: Our vision is a recruitment world revolution! We know from our own experience that an organisation can only be as good as its team. That is why we made it our mission to connect organisations with the best-matching employees in the easiest way possible - so they can focus on larger tasks at hand. To expand our knowledge and our team we are looking for you! As a working student (m/f/d) in our quality management team your main duties include the translation, creation and optimisation of job ads.Help us develop a platform that empowers job seekers to find their dream job and employers to quickly meet the most promising students and graduates.
- You will learn how to create appealing job ads as well as optimise existing ones.
- You will implement search engine optimization (SEO) tools to increase the reach of jobs ads.
- You will translate German texts into English - do not worry if your German is not fluent - we will teach you how to use translation tools and adjust the English texts according to our quality standards.
- You will help to provide our website content for English speakers.
What we offer
- A lot of creative freedom and responsibility as well as direct and open feedback
- Agile work in close cooperation with all departments within a casual working environment
- 10% of your paid working time is for personal development with free access to online courses and (audio) books as well as regular learning meetings
- A MacBook Air which is also for personal use
- Free drinks, fruit, cereals and sweets as often as you like
- A centrally located workspace in a beautiful art nouveau villa
- Regular activities such as our weekly Friday brunch, volleyball sessions, cabin weekends, canoeing and much more with a colourful team full of bright minds.
- You want to think, tackle and actively participate in important projects in a startup.
- Your English skills - grammar and spelling - are impeccable.
- You speak/write German at least at B1 Level
- You are communicative and like to be in contact with other people.
- You ideally already have some experience in one or more of these areas: Business development, data acquisition, quality management, content marketing and/or SEO.
- You really want to learn a lot and fast.
We are looking for people, not degrees. Our team consists of a great combination of very different talents, experiences, and characters. We want more of that - preferably people who:
- know how to motivate themselves and others.
- have the courage to stand their ground and to acknowledge their faults.
- give and receive feedback openly and sincerely.
- do not wait for the next instruction but always think on their feet.
- communicate at eye level both with clients and with one another.
- question themselves and their work - however uncomfortable that may be.
- have a never ending thirst to expand their horizon and find joy in creating something new - particularly in ambiguous and challenging situations.
- are hardly intimidated by embarking on completely unknown terrain, be it new tools, tasks or people.
- like to organise - their own work as well as team collaborations.
- see each and every moment as a chance to improve.
This will happen after your application
- After your complete application has been sent in, our HR manager Franziska will take a detailed look at it.
- If your application is approved, you will continue with a Skype call (15 minutes) in which both of you have to opportunity to get acquainted and ask questions.
- This is then followed by a trial day during which you will get an overview and a feel for the daily work of our quality management team.
- If everything suits everyone, we will welcome you as soon as possible.
This process normally takes between one and two weeks. It is important to get a feel that both you and our team can be sure that we will work well together.
This is the exact position you have been looking for? Do not hesitate to apply now via the "Bewerben"-Button. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.