About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
You want to take responsibility and test if what you learned during your finance courses is applicable to the real world (spoiler alert: it mostly is not)? You live and breathe Excel as well as Google Sheets? You consider yourself a nerd? Apply now as a working student in our finance department!
We are looking for a working student Finance (f/m/d) for our Berlin office, who actively supports us in the development of our newest portfolio company. Together with the founders, you will lay the foundations for future success and play a key role in shaping the finance division.
- You will build together with us the best-in-class liquidity planning and steering system
- You analyze and structure financial and other data to better assess liquidity risk
- You keep track of our funding instruments and monitor them closely
- You actively support the ongoing improvement and development of our systems and processes, especially in risk management
- You evaluate loan applications and prepare loan decisions using our risk management model
- You analyze and structure financial and other data to better assess credit risk
- You keep track of our loan portfolio and monitor ongoing loans
- You help with our P&L and cashflow monitoring
What we expect
- Ongoing studies in economics with a focus on finance or similar courses of studies
- Structured, goal-oriented and autonomous work with a lot of commitment and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, communicative and social skills
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Very high self-motivation
- Excellent German and English skills - spoken and written
- First relevant practical experience in a challenging work environment in a startup - ideally, in an eCommerce related company
- Above average results during your studies or your education
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape the structure of our company (almost) from the very beginning
- The chance of an exciting career in a performance-driven corporate culture - develop together with the company!
- A varied and challenging work with plenty of room for initiative, independence, responsibility and flexible working hours
- Experienced serial founders, from whom you can learn a lot
- A collegial, passionate and highly qualified team that makes pragmatic and quick decisions
- An attractive salary package and exciting training opportunities
- Regular team events and lots of fun
- Possibility of an offer for permanent employment after graduation
Would you like to use your skills in a dynamic environment and get to know entrepreneurial work at the highest level? Then please apply and send your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.