As a working student in the "Customer Experience Management" team, you will support the team by answering customer inquiries about our French and English GMX email service via email. You will help the Customer Experience Manager analyze overall customer feedback from all channels.
- Answering second-level customer inquiries and complaint management.
- Providing support for our social media channels.
- Evaluating customer feedback with detailed presentation of the reasons for positive/negative developments.
- Reporting product-related bugs and technical malfunctions to the appropriate departments.
You are studying business administration, business information systems, communications, linguistics or similar subjects. You are a motivated team player who enjoys working independently and responsibly.
- You speak and write French and English fluently.
- You are available for 16-20 hours per week (working time is flexible).
- You also excel in analytical and conceptual thinking (an understanding of numbers, processes and IT).
- You enjoy working as part of a cross-cultural team.
- You enjoy new challenges and exciting projects.