About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
Why should you join us?
- Do you want to work for an exciting FinTech Startup backed by one of the most prominent VC firms in the world?
- Do you want to take part in reshaping how capital markets operate?
- Do you want to be exposed to a global and diverse workforce?
- Do you want to join us at an exciting time towards global scaling with offices now in NY, London, Frankfurt, and Singapore?
If the above is for you then you should join us.
We a Sequoia Capital backed financial technology firm, are looking for a working student to support the team in Frankfurt. We are looking for people that want to be involved in building up a business in a new geography and are willing to get stuck in!
We look for creative individuals willing to run with projects, whilst not being afraid to own up to mistakes (and share what they learned in the process). This is not a typical working student position; it is an entrepreneurial role which comes with a high level of responsibility and expectations. Given that we operate at the intersection of finance and technology, we'd like someone who has an interest in both fields that they are looking to develop.
The working student will occasionally be expected to work under tight deadlines, as well as know how to have a bit of a laugh. We are not looking for candidates who take themselves too seriously, or those who expect to get away with doing the bare minimum. Our firm is at a critical juncture of its growth story, and we need co-pilots, not passengers.
- Interest in financial services and technology
- Solid understanding of the asset management industry & platform business models
- Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive self-starter that doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Very strong IT skills
- Very good English, additional languages a plus
What You Will Get in Return
- The opportunity to learn from a team of entrepreneurs who are focused on making a positive impact on the industry, and want to have fun while doing so.
- You will be immersed in a growing start-up, and will have a direct impact on the path that we travel on.
- The role provides an excellent exposure to both the finance and technology sectors and a solid foundation in both.
- In addition, you will get access to Tech Quartier Frankfurt and its extensive line-up of events and networking opportunities and a competitive salary.
We connect independent investment research analysts to institutional asset managers, such as sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds, pension funds, boutiques and family offices. Our cloud-based platform leverages the latest in technology to provide a network for independent research analysts to curate and share research in an innovative and new way. Since inception in late 2014, our presence has quickly grown from its global headquarters in Singapore, to Hong Kong, London, New York City and its newly opened EMEA Headquarters in Frankfurt. This expansion has followed the Series B funding round; leading the round was Sequoia Capital, who were joined by existing investors, including Wavemaker Partners, Jungle Ventures and Spring Seeds Capital.
Sounds appealing? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.