About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
Due to several changes in our development team, several new processes and projects have to be established. One of these processes is our agile development process. We are currently looking for a bright, efficiency- orientated and communicative individual for at least one year with a maximum . As a Student Analyst – Development Processes you will join our experienced and dedicated development team in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Student Analyst – Development Processes
As a student analyst, you will develop your own ideas, support the management of the development team and contribute significantly to the development process. To do so, you will work together with our experienced development team to receive support and to have challenging discussions about your project and analysis.
Your tasks concern the improvement of the development team. You will take over responsibility for the newly implemented Scrum framework and evolve the process. In addition to this you will support the management of the team and help to implement changes. The overall focus of this position is on process and project management within the development team.
Generally, we offer our students a high degree of flexibilities regarding working hours – you can organise your working hours independently.
- Manage and improve the newly implemented Scrum framework
- Improve the processes in the development team
- Take responsibility for development-related projects
- Support the lead developer in project management topics
- Good communication skills in English
- Affinity towards Software Development
- Ideally experience in process and project management
- Knowledge of Scrum as an agile framework is an advantage
- Basic German language skills are an advantage
- A vibrant environment working alongside a dynamic, and motivated team
- Experience in managing tasks concerning software development
- Exposure to the agile framework Scrum
- Personal development opportunities
- Active involvement and responsibility from Day 1
- Flexibility and trust as part of our corporate culture
- Fair remuneration for students
- Student position for at least one year with a maximum of 20h per week
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.