About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
- Managing the book keeping in a growing tech company
- Assisting accountant with accounts payable invoice processing
- Handling and managing the reconciliation of credit card statements, reimbursements and travel expenses
- Accurately tracking and categorising expenses
- Following financial processes diligently and accurately
- Collaborating with the Finance and Legal team and with external stakeholders to Improve overall processes within accounting
- An keen interest to develop a career within the finance or accountancy sphere
- Currently studying for a degree with the ability to work 15-20 hours per week
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to input and track data accurately
- Reliable and responsible person, handling confidential information sensitively and professionally
- Communication skills with the empathy and ability to communicate with people in different teams and of various levels of experience, working with them in a professional manner
- The ability to work under pressure and hit strict deadlines
- A hands on mentality with the willingness to help the team achieve success
- Strong German skills are essential, ideally to a native level
- A passion/interest in Games
What we offer
- Team - A position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid Development - An organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible
- Autonomy - We have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games from their first day
- Opportunity - We offer career progression, training and opportunities to impact a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have seen many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players - We're aiming to be one of the most player centric companies in the world. Working on a live game ensure your work is seen by millions and you will gather rapid feedback from the players
- Training - A personal learning budget of €1,000+ to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio - A modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time - you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge; Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performance should receive top payment
- Profit Share - Full-time employees also get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties - Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team Events - We regularly have events like bowling, BBQ's and Movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles - Industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.