Division Payment & Risk
Become a part of Wirecard
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment?
In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
As a software and IT service provider listed on the DAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
Wirecard Technologies combines the technology of our products and solutions. Wirecard Technologies’ team members develop and promote our software of the future, to meet the needs of paying customers worldwide, to fulfill our product lines and to develop the IT infrastructure.
To strengthen our team in Aschheim/Munich we are seeking to recruit a
Working Student – Process Management (m/f/x)
Division Payment & Risk
- Govern the content, filters and portfolio overviews within the issue tracking tool JIRA
- Assist in setup and maintenance of automated reports for overviewing compliance to defined rules and processes
- Assist with creation and maintenance of individual reports covering data selection, preparation, analysis and preparing relevant charts and graphs
- Create and update process & organizational related documentation within PowerPoint, Visio and our collaboration platform Confluence
- Design and prepare internal communication regarding process topics to be presented globally within all subsidiaries
- Enrolled at a German University in an IT, Management or any comparable field of study
- Interested to join a dynamic environment, to learn about payments and technology in a global organization
- Independent, autonomous and structured working method with high level of commitment, strong communication and intercultural skills
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written (any other languages are a plus)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint), basic knowledge in Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Experience with agile software development, project and process management
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and being part of a successful company that is growing strongly.
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so please use our short online form to send us your application.