Working Student - Cyber Defense Engineering (m/f/x)
Division Shared Services
Become a part of Wirecard
Wirecard is one of the world’s fastest growing digital platforms in the financial commerce sector. Our teams, with more than 5,600 employees located in over 26 countries worldwide, develop innovative technologies and cutting-edge payment solutions.
As an international employer with a presence on every continent, we offer you a wide range of opportunities to further your personal and professional growth. We are pioneers in the digital payment industry and always on the lookout for new talent to strengthen our global, visionary team. No matter which department or level you join—with us, you will have the opportunity to actively transform the future of payment.
Together we are able to continually develop―as individuals, as a team, as Wirecard.
Check out all open positions at www.wirecard.com/careers, and follow us on Twitter @wirecard, Facebook @wirecardgroup, and Instagram @wirecard_global.
To strengthen our team in Aschheim/Munich we are seeking to recruit a
Working Student – Cyber Defense Engineering (m/f/x)
Division Shared Services
- Perform daily monitoring of security events as well as public communication with users
- Follow up on security incidents documented in our ticketing system
- Assist in hosting meetings and keep notes of roadmap, project meeting minutes and action items
- Provide support to team members
- Enrolled at a German University in an IT, Management or any comparable field of study
- Basic programming skills
- Desire to learn more about information security
- Independent, autonomous and structured working method with high level of commitment, strong communication and intercultural skills
- Interested to join a dynamic environment, to learn about payments and technology in a global organization
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written (any other languages are a plus)
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and being part of a successful company that is growing strongly.
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so please use our short online form to send us your application.