We are hiring for (Immigration Specialist) Consultant!
Full time - Permanent
Work location: London
Start date of the role: ASAP
Candidate will be responsible in UK Immigration matters and will be responsible for communication between Home office / attorneys and the internal stakeholders. Candidate will be involved in preparing applications, reporting migrant activity, apply Immigration compliance as stipulated by the Home office.
Job Description / Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for issuing Tier 2 ICT and Tier 2 General Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) for employees/new hires.
- Onboarding migrants to the UK and supporting with relevant immigration aspects ie: advising migrant responsibilities, completing Right to work checks
- Responsible for reporting change of migrant circumstances through the Sponsorship Management System (SMS)
- Advising on Tier 2 ICT (main applicants and dependants) and Tier 2 General applications (main applicants and dependants) end to end including entry clearance and BRP cards
- Managing Tier 2 ICT (main applicants and dependants) and Tier 2 General (main applicants and dependants) extension applications
- Fully enforce immigration compliance as stipulated by the UK immigration guidelines and report on compliance to relevant stakeholders.
- Verifying accuracy of the documents received and prepare for immigration purposes eg: assignment letters, salary, designations etc. signing off on all documents
- Tracking and maintaining relevant migrant information as per immigration compliance requirements and company process.
- Maintaining company SLAs related to immigration processing
- Consistently follow-up on immigration regulatory changes, government regulations and advise relevant stakeholders
- Maintain transparency in all transactions and ensure 100% confidentiality of all information.
- Overall 3-5 years of experience in UK Immigration possibly in a law firm, professional immigration body or inhouse immigration experience
- Hands on experience on issuing Certificates of Sponsorship (CoS), Tier 2 applications, Sponsorship Management system (SMS)
- In-depth knowledge on Immigration guidelines on Tier 2 ICT, Tier 2 General applications
- Additional knowledge on other immigration application types such as Tier 1, Tier 4, Tier 5 applications
- Previous work experience in a law firm at a paralegal level, or
- Previous work experience in a professional immigration body, or
- Previous work experience in In-house immigration processing in a corporate environment
- Affiliations to immigration related professional bodies
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in Law, or
- Professional qualification on Immigration and Law
Please share you CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org