At Mazda, we defy convention to make things better. Our employees are the engine that drives us forward. Passionate people driven by enthusiasm, who take the decisive next step. Join our team and accelerate with us. We look forward to getting to know you. Mazda. Defy Convention.
This position is situated in Dartford, UK (close to London) and is part of an international team responsible for supporting Mazda European and Global markets on Retail and Wholesale Financial Services. Reporting to the European Financial Services Team Leader, the role will support Mazda’s growing Retail Financing, CRM and Digital operations by directly liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring good quality system operations and creating reporting and analysis for senior managers and internal/external stakeholders.
- Support Retail Financing operations, reporting and analysis
- Analytical and Data support to Mazda and Bank Partners
- Conduct regular monitoring of Financial Services-related IT applications
- Provide online and telephone support to Mazda, Bank and Dealer system users
- Support Mazda/Bank Partner sales teams and dealers with on-site or online training/coaching
- Collect, input and analyse Wholesale Financing data and metrics
- Develop and support the automation of Bank Partner data
- Support Financial Services Team in ad hoc banking and financial markets projects
- Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from different European markets.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a focus on Finance, Banking or comparable is preferred
- Automotive industry or banking experience is an advantage
- High customer orientation and good service skills
- Skilled in standard office software applications
- Fluent spoken, reading and writing in English and in at least one of the following languages is essential: Spanish, Italian, French, or German. (Mazda is also interested in hearing from candidates with Polish or Scandinavian language skills for possible future roles).
- Enjoy working in an international team and environment
- Motivation, flexibility, self-starter and ability to work independently
- Available and able to work in Dartford, UK now, or in the near future
- Low hierarchy levels
- Personal growth and development opportunities
- Regular Employee days and social events to celebrate successes outside of work
- Employee car ownership plan
- 26 days holiday per year
- Fully funded Life Assurance Policy
- Access to GymFlex
- Tech benefits and the Cycle Scheme