Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 196,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s Research Center is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. We recruit candidates who come to Darmstadt and want to live and work in Darmstadt.
For one of our Research Teams in Darmstadt, we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who would like to support our work as Team Assistant (m/f/d) in leased labor (ANÜ) for 18 months.
- Provide in-time and professional assistance towards the department management as well as the team members to ensure a smooth workflow of all administrative tasks within the team.
- Act as one of the key contacts between the department and other teams during cross-department correspondence/communication.
- Assist our department management in terms of calendar maintenance and tracking, appointment settlement, timeframe optimization.
- Scheduling and coordinating the whole process of meetings across multiple locations and time zones.
- Support domestic and international travel arrangements within the department, including handle inquiries among travel request, transportation and accommodation, passport and visa application, local logistics and emergency support.
- Assist the department members and finance team during the expense declaration process, including: expenditure application, secretarial control and acknowledgement, handling inquiries alongside with our financial colleagues, etc.
- Support the department in its daily work, assistance with basic business requirements, e.g. documentation management and translation, information preparation for weekly or monthly reports, preview and check of e-flows, assist PPT preparation and data collecting, guests’ visits, office supplies, couriers, etc..
- Assist the department with placing purchase orders and communication between the department and our procurement team.
- Assist with planning and organizing big workshops/conferences/ceremonies.
- HR assistance for the department among on-boarding/exit, interview appointments, team building events to enhance cross culture communication to gain good team spirits.
- Undertake a variety of administrative and organizational tasks based on the actual business needs within the Research Center.
- Support cooperation managers and R&D staff to prepare contracts, update project proposals, assist planning of the projects and budget.
- Maintain and insert information and accurate data in our project management system.
- Completed education in the field of cross-cultural communication/foreign language studies/education/psychology/business administration/secretarial (abgeschlosssene Berufsausbildung als Bürokauffrau/Bürokaufmann), or other similar study background.
- 1-2 years of working experience as team assistant/secretary is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with team spirit, intercultural awareness for European and Asian culture and openness for an international working environment.
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); German or Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
- Independent and well-structured working style with a hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Service-oriented, approachable, ability to learn quickly and adoptive to a fast working environment.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- The opportunity to shape Huawei’s future 5G products and solutions.
- Work and develop within a skilled team whom hold many years’ 4G and 5G industrial experience.
- Work within a multicultural environment with English as working language.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!
Please send your application and CV in English.