BDO, 5th global audit and advisory network, is present in 167 countries and employs 88 000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Tax department, we are currently looking for a:
Tax Accountant German Speaking (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- You will assist a diverse national and international clientele such as management companies, commercial or industrial companies, banks, Soparfi, SICAR and securitization companies by participating in the preparation of tax returns and other reporting work.
- Accompanied and trained by your more experienced colleagues, you will have the opportunity to evolve and become a recognized expert in your field.
- Your technical, human and commercial skills, developed throughout your career, will be the key to your success within our firm.
- … You have graduated from a 3-year postgraduate course in accounting, economics or management;
- … You have a significant experience in Direct Corporate Tax in Luxembourg;
- … You have good knowledge of accounting and a strong interest in taxation;
- … You have knowledge of Luxembourg taxation;
- … You are proficient in computer tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- … You are rigorous, have very good analytical skills and are comfortable with numbers;
- … You have very good interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit;
- … You are autonomous, respective of deadlines and have a developed sense of customer service;
- … You have a very good knowledge of French, English and German.
… Then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and …:
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits;
- If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.