- Daily order management: Reconciling incoming orders and start corrective actions, if necessary. Inform customer within defined timeframe if demand cannot be fulfilled. Organize shipments to OEMs.
- Inventory tracking: Secure replenishment process to OE warehouses (consignment stock close to OE plant) to secure final lag just-in-time supply to respective OEMs.
- Collaborative Planning: Contribute to collaborative planning with OEMs in order to improve Forecast Accuracy and order fulfillment rate.
- Cross-functional support: Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure on time delivery to the customer
- Continuous Improvement: Improve services and processes to meet and exceed internal requirements and customer's expectations.
- Continuously develop individual skills according to development plan. Contribute to best practice transfer and improvement of overall supply chain performance. Support team members. Contribute to projects.
To join our team you will need:
Bachelor degree in business economics or equivalent apprenticeship. A Master degree in supply chain, logistics or operations will be considered as an asset
- Working experience in supply chain is desired
- For candidates from university at least respective internship is expected
- Experience in multinational environment
Fluency (written and spoken) in English AND German or English AND French is a must, third language is an asset.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills / strong communicator / team player / stress resistant
- PC literacy (SAP / MS Office, in particular Excel)
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain processes
- Advanced analytical skills / problem solving attitude
- Ability and interest to work in international / multicultural environment
- Strong work ethic and customer focus