Are you looking to join a world-class manufacturing organization? At Husky Injection Molding Systems, we strive to be the best with a strong foundation built on innovation, collaboration and a unique culture with great people. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – we want you to join the Husky team!
We are currently looking for a
Supplier Quality Analyst Medical (M/F) job based in Luxembourg
The Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) is responsible for the overall quality of supplier-provided components, raw material, and sub-assemblies for our medical business. In addition, the SQE will assist the Commodity Managers in leading the supplier quality processes as required. Part of a global team, the role will be located in Luxembourg with focus on managing the European supply base delivering parts and products to our manufacturing facilities in Diessenhofen/Switzerland, and San Dimas/US.
- Driving Supplier quality development initiatives and identifying and recommending continuous improvement opportunities to further improve the performance and efficiency of the Husky Global Supply Chain
- Leading and managing supplier assessments (audits)
- Evaluating suppliers’ quality performance by monitoring the quality inputs.
- Evaluating supplier’s performance by monitoring the monthly scorecard based on overall performance
- Supporting the operations in the containment of supplier related non conformances and escalation
- Execution and lead part qualification process
- Leading source inspection
- Leading supplier corrective actions.
- Support Service warranty as required.
- Elevating proactive containment as required (recalls, safety alerts etc.)
- Leading supplier related shipped quality / warranty issues
- Perform other duties as required.
- Engineering degree or several years of experience gained in similar role within industrial environment
- Certified Quality Engineer designation would be an advantage
- Several years of related experience in both operational quality and supplier development
- Have driven down supplier defects and implemented programs that yield cost savings
- Some Tier 1 supplier experience
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Strong knowledge of quality/process management
- Part qualification, and process inspection
- Process capability cycle
- Root Cause analysis and Corrective action
- GD&T and CMM measurements
- Toolmaker, mold make, precision mechanic and prototyping considered an asset
- Knowledge in machine programing and engineering / construction – CAD – CAM this include minimum basic skills in milling, turning, flat and round grinding, EDM wire cut and sinking
- Pragmatic attitude and process driven
- Strong knowledge in using MS Office applications
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent in English and solid German language skills
What we offer
- Excellent benefits package and retirement savings plans as well as life insurance program
- Competitive vacation policy promoting work-life balance
- Challenging career opportunities and growth
- Opportunity to work, innovate and collaborate with passionate people who drive change
- Amazing team – we are the best in the world at what we do!
- Large, beautiful campus with clean, state-of-the-art air-conditioned offices and manufacturing facilities with high air quality, climate control and outstanding safety records
- Onsite fitness and wellness center
- Organized out- and indoor sports activities such as beach volley ball, running teams, and bicycle teams
- Access to onsite medical practitioners
- Onsite cafeterias with fresh and healthy meal options
- Free parking
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. No agency or telephone inquires please.
If interested, send us your resume by clicking the Apply button below!