PPD has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Team Manager (CTM) joinus onsite exclusively for one of our strategic pharmaceuticalpartnersinMunich or Hamburg,Germany.
PPD works incollaboration with this partner; you will be dedicated to the client projectsand sites, working within their teams, systems and processes on behalf ofPPD.
This is a great opportunity for study managers or those with relative experienceworking within the life science sector for pharmaceutical, biotech companies orCRO’s industry who would enjoy the opportunity to work for a CRO dedicated toone client.
The role coordinates all aspects of local study management.Responsible for the local implementation of international clinical trials and /or local trials entrusted to them, their preparation for their closure, incompliance with GCP, regulatory requirements, SOPs, quality standards,deadlines and costs.
This could include oversight of the Clinical Research Associates who areallocated to a project on a Country basis. You will work in partnership withthe Project Manager to ensure the necessary training, tracking and qualitysystems are in place for the clinical team and be primarily responsible for theclinical deliverables of the project within agreed timelines and budget.Clinical Team Managers provide contact and support to the project sponsor forall clinical aspects.
We are seeking high performing individuals who enjoy a fast-pacedenvironment and have had Clinical Management experience OR exposure tointernational or local studies, involving the coordination of CRAs locally andpotentially across different countries. With your excellent written and oralEnglish and German skills you will have exceptional interpersonal and problem-solvingskills, with the ability to lead CRAs in different countries. You will alsohave proficient working knowledge of GCP and experience in several medical /therapeutic areas. You must be comfortable working in a matrix managementsystem and have the ability to motivate, mentor and integrate teams.
We are seeking highly motivated and skilled applicants who will want toshare in our continued growth in the international market place. We willconsider field-based applicants depending on your experience level.
PPD is a leading global Contract Research Organisation providingcomprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratoryand lifecyclemanagement services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical,biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. Withoffices in 47 countries and approximately 23,000 professionals worldwide, PPDapplies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment toquality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drugdevelopment to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health.
“Severely disabled applicants with the same aptitudewill be given preferential treatment. / Schwerbehinderte Bewerber werden beigleicher Eignung bevorzugt behandelt.”
- Bachelor's degree or licenced certified health care training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical research experiencein all phases of study life cycle, including start up, interim and close out.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Valid Driver's Licence.
- Valid Passport.
Knowledge,Skills and Abilities:
- Superior organizational skills.
- Demonstrated performance management abilities.
- Extensive monitoring experience.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
- Ability to motivate and integrate teams and teach/mentor team members.
- Able to effectively prioritize workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
- knowledge of relevant regulations e.g. ICH/GCP, FDA guidelines, etc
PPDDE-DE-Munich-FSP Munich DE Prince Regent Sqfalse743175truefalse