We guide modern marketers to confidently invest in earned media with the knowledge and expertise. Searchmetrics is the market-leading provider of a software platform for online marketing, with a clear strategic focus on Search and Content marketing. Our company was founded in 2007 in Berlin. Today, the green Searchmetrics heart can still be found beating in the vibrant German capital. We are proud of our products, their global scopes and their high performances, and we work to improve them every day. Any company is shaped by its staff, and at Searchmetrics we are lucky to have more than 240 people from over 25 countries, working in cross-functional teams in Berlin, Silicon Valley (San Mateo), New York and London. Together, they create an atmosphere that combines start-up culture with a professional corporate environment.
- Help us shape the voice of our products and features
- Perform research tasks (user/market/competitor research)
- Create collateral (videos, presentations, blog articles)
- Be part of a team that lifes at the intersection of Product Development, Marketing, Sales and ServicesRequired skills & experience
- Collaborate with multiple teams (Product Management, Development, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) to make sure our clients get the biggest possible benefit out of our software
Required skills & experience
- Ideally first experiences with recording screenshare videos and cutting videos
- First experiences in content marketing or journalism are a plus
- Interest in digital marketing and/or product management as well as in Search Engine Optimization
- Reliable, driven and team player mindset
- Very good written English skills. Ideally native English speaker
We are offering an exciting and challenging opportunity in which creativity is very much appreciated. You will be involved in a high-performance team and play a major role in the success of the company. Apart from an attractive earning potential, exceptional development opportunities and a vibrant environment, you can expect to be part of a dynamic and driven team.
- Very competitive salary with benefits and fantastic office premises in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin
- As a part of the Searchmetrics family you will receive training and support in order to work effectively
- A very experienced, motivated and dynamic team environment
- Free fitness membership, internal sports courses and in-house gym
- Free coffee, fruits and drinks
- Weekly company breakfast, monthly brown bag sessions and pizza days
- Team and company events
- We are a dog friendly company
If you are interested in working in a challenging and fast-growing environment for the internationally recognized #1 Enterprise Search and Content Performance Platform, please submit your CV or linked profile, your salary expectations and possible start date.