About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
We are looking for an engineer student from a technical university (e.g. KIT) to join our established energy analytics team in Karlsruhe (Germany) as a student analyst.You will be involved in producing qualitative and quantitative analysis related to the European power and carbon markets and communicating to an expert audience.As a student at our company, you will work on your own project, develop your own ideas and will contribute significantly to our products. To do so, you will work together with our experienced analyst team to receive support and to have challenging discussions about your project and analysis.Dependent on your project, you will be involved in producing qualitative and quantitative analysis.Generally, we offer our students a high degree of flexibilities regarding working hours – you can organise your working hours independently.
- Support the analyst team in the day-to-day business and work on your own projects
- Monitor policy developments on carbon and energy markets at EU and national levels
- Deliver qualitative and quantitative analysis in written or model form
- Explain our analysis to clients and other market participants
- Maintain and develop features on our EU analytics portal
- Analytical mindset, critical thinking, and solid numerical ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Affinity with energy and climate markets and basic understanding of EU legislative processes
- Experience in SQL is required, Highchart knowledge and Python programming skills are an advantage
- A vibrant environment working alongside a dynamic and motivated team
- Insights into the European carbon and power market
- Exposure to key market players in the European power & carbon markets
- Active involvement and responsibility from Day 1
- Fair remuneration for students
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.