Are you captivated by new IT technology and digital transformation trends?
LuxTrust is looking for new talents who wish to feel engaged and to actively contribute to our growing company!We are a Trust Services Provider based in Luxembourg, and actively expanding our business internationallythrough several commercial and business initiatives. The company provides state-of-the-art on on-boarding, digitalidentities, strong authentication and security services, and qualified electronic signatures, all bundled intointegrated digital documents & identity management solutions.
We are now recruiting:
Service Managers (m/f)
Roles and Essential Activities:
In charge of planning, follow-up, implementation of IT services according to underlying management
decisions, with special focus on but not limited to:
- Identification and planning of individual project phases
- Estimation of required human and budgetary resources
- Respect of committed timeline, resources and software / product quality
- Accurate provision of documentation and deliverables
- Create, document, the various processes with regard to the LuxTrust Portfolios of process
- Management of internal resources and external providers assigned to the respective project
- Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients
- Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems
- Collaborate, for a given service, with the required set of resources allocated by the Program Manager(engineering, ops and support) to deliver her/his service’s duties.
- Understanding and addressing specified stakeholder requirements
- Coaching and managing the assigned development team
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or bachelor with experience in similar positions
- Knowledge in DevOps development lifecycle and continuous integration
- Accountable, rigorous and methodic
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Strictly adhered to quality and security
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and testing methodologies
- Proactive attitude
- Good team player and positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Foster team work and collaboration
- Problem solving oriented
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
More than a growing company, you join a real international project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision.Development opportunities are present and require special commitment and motivation to make an impact on thequality of our services to international customers. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in afriendly and professional environment. Permanent contract based in Capellen – Luxembourg. In addition to acompetitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including anemployee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV by e-mail to Mr D. Fonck: