Service Assistant Deutsche Bucht
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Join our Service team and work with some of the best in the industry
For the service organisation of the Deutsche Bucht Offshore Windfarm we are looking for a Service Assistant to join our team. The Service Assistant will be responsible
for various number of different organisational duties as well as supporting the site with implementation and change of new processes respectively procedures and will be directly reporting to the Service Manager.
MHI Vestas wants to do better every day
With +2500 employees in seven different countries, we are one of the leading players in the offshore wind industry. Even if we find ourselves in many different locations, one thing remains the same: We prioritise the team spirit and we value the close connection between our employees. We focus on financially viable and sustainable solutions that benefit future
generations. Established in 2014, we are a young, diverse and ambitious organisation with an informal and dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in an international company within an exciting / growing and sustainable energy industry.
Responsibilities and tasks
The Service Assistant will take care of service-related tasks stretching from administrative to project management related follow up with the Service Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create purchase orders, follow up and goods receipt and invoices.
- Purchase / ordering of stock, tools & spare parts, including obtaining receipts & approving invoices.
- Check technicians’ time registration and follow up.
- Invoicing of service and follow up with Customer Manager.
- Ordering items such as stationary, work wear, safety equipment for site team.
- Processing of daily service reports using MVOW IT systems
- Site reporting to head office as required, accountancy support and monthly reporting.
- Keep an overview of the training status and plan training courses accordingly for the local service organization (technical, safety, others)
- Organise and keep the intranet pages and documents dedicated to the windfarm up- to-date
- Organize meetings and taking minutes etc.
- Book travel and accommodation arrangements for site team and visitors.
- Support site with the implementation and change of new processes and projects (Business, Improvement, HSE related etc.)
Competences & work experience
You have a relevant educational background and more importantly we value your practice from either a large company or a search/selection firm where you have gained substantial experience in a similar organisational role – keeping an overview of multiple tasks at once. In addition to the administrative tasks and obligations, you are eager to take over additional tasks and responsibilities in collaboration with the Service Manager.
You have very good German and English skills, oral and written respectively. As a person you are organised and like to work with administrative tasks.
You are to work and deliver various tasks on point which is why you are a very structured personality, used to complete tasks independently.
What we offer
We offer you an exciting full-time job in an international company with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment where the ambition is to become global leader in the offshore wind market. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong dedication to what we do. You will get a unique opportunity to influence your own position in an informal and rapidly developing environment.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please send your application and CV in English as soon as possible using the link on this page. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
For further information about the position, please contact Henrik Lehmkuhl on +49 40 8740
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with
+2500 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan and Japan.