Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to trustworthy operation, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
The Trusted System Protection (TSP) team within Huawei’s Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Laboratory (CSPL) in Munich are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) for a 12 month contract as Leased Labor employee.
In this position, you will join an influential team working on cutting-edge security technologies and contribute to the security architecture of future Huawei products from a diverse range of verticals, from telecom, cloud, and IoT platforms. The successful self-motivated candidate will research and compare new software technologies and will be in a position to become accustomed to them in a relatively short period of time. This will include the abilities of independently designing and implementing reusable and secure code, identifying potential bottlenecks and devising solutions to problems, as well as analyzing existing code and proposing improvements.
- Design and hands-on implementation of advanced security technologies for trusted computing and platform resilience, in microcontroller and/or application processor based systems, across the full software stack
- Analyze product architecture and source code and collaborate with product line engineers to adapt the developed prototypes to product architectures
- Contribute to joint research projects with our European partners from academia and industry
- 5+ years of proven experience in designing, implementing and debugging embedded firmware, kernel, applications or end to end management solutions
- Good C development skills
- Professional knowledge in at least one of:
- Microcontroller and application processor architectures
- Linux OS kernel internals, memory management, virtualization
- Distributed software architectures and design patterns
- Network protocols, application layer protocols, data serialization
- Linux – network / system tools / command line interface / scripting
- Code debugging techniques
- Following are considered a plus:
- Development with common security protocols and crypto libraries
- UI/UX development
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects
- The working location will be Munich Research Center, near Olympia Park
- Contribution towards new technologies
- Full time working hours
- Diverse multicultural working environment
We offer an international career with outstanding opportunities for professional development. You will be exposed to the latest telecommunication and computing technologies, have access to rich sources of challenging data, and will be integrated into Huawei’s agile development culture. We offer a dynamic and friendly working environment in which like-minded professionals share expertise in building know-how. We promote and generously reward talent and invite you to grow with us.
Please apply in ENGLISH via the link below.