Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Now we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Developer Tooling.
As a world leading tech Company, Huawei is working on many crucial areas such as AI chips, operating system, relevant application framework and developer ecosystem. Thus, we are making heavy investments to make sure application developers worldwide targeting our chips, OS and devices are empowered by the best tools. If you are excited to work on brand new tooling on AI, OS and more, you could be the right candidate.
- Participate technical features designs according to product managers’ requirement analysis and scenario design
- Code new features, which includes writing code at all levels of the application, from DAL to GUI
- Write automated tests
- Able to investigate new areas and come up with solutions and quick demos
- Participate architectural discussions
- Work with UX designers to ensure a high quality bar of user experience
- 10+ years’ experience as a software engineer in developer tooling and related area.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with object oriented language such as Java, C#, C++
- Good communication skills and works well in a group environment and with cross functional teams that spans across continents.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Willing to travel several times a year
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Have working knowledge on open source projects such as IDEA community, VS Code, Eclipse or similar IDE tooling
- Have working knowledge in AI training and inference with GPU and AI framework and libraries, GPU/AI profiling
- Have working knowledge in CPU/GPU profiling and application profiling
- Contribute to the design and implementation of brand new virtualization solutions that will play a key role in corporate strategy for the future.
- Develop new ideas that extend the state of the art in this field.
- Exciting and varied tasks in an innovative and significant environment.
- A highly-motivated and qualified team from different fields and numerous nations.
- An attractive salary structure.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!
Please Apply in English