FEDITC, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. FEDITC develops mission critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
Overview of position:
FEDITC is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to work in the Landstuhl, Germany area. This is an upcoming opportunity with a projected start date of December 27, 2018. A United States Citizenship and an active Secret DoD Security Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Must have a clear understanding of TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, XDM, HTTP, SHTTP, SMTP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, Berkeley Internet Name Domain (BIND), EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, Point to Point Protocol (PPP), High-Level Data Link Control (HDLC), V.35, RS-449
- Knowledge of the 802.3, 802.5, 802.10, 802.11, 802.3u and 802.3z communications and Internet standards is required
- Must demonstrate knowledge of synchronous and asynchronous communications, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, ATM, ISDN, microwave and satellite communications
- Experience with various Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR), cable testers, network sniffers and EIA/TIA cable standards and specifications is also required
- Possess experience in routed, switched and shared LAN environments that operate such items as Novell Netware, Microsoft Windows NT/2K/XP, UNIX, LINUX, and OpenVMS and employ routers, switches, hubs and terminal servers as well as various local and long-haul ISDN, T1, T3, (European E1 – E3 desirable) satellite and ATM WAN connectivity that employs Codex and PairGain CSU/DSUs
- Experience with DoD Health Care Information Systems is required. Experience and skills shall include a range of assignments in technical tasks directly related to the proposed area of responsibility
- Expertise in Windows networks, Cisco Systems and HP Openview. Capability and/or understanding of software scripting (e.g. Perl). Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) is desired
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a broad audience to include Government officials, medical professionals and highly specialized technical personnel
(One of the following three (3) options is required):
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, engineering, or related technical discipline, and five (5) years of directly related experience
- Successful completion of a certification program at a technical or vocational school, and ten (10) years of directly related, progressively complex experience
- Comparable Department of Defense technical training and ten (10) years of directly related, progressively complex experience
(Any degree or non-Department of Defense certification must be from a college, university, technical or vocational school that has obtained accreditation by a regionally or nationally recognized accrediting agency (e.g. North Central Association of Colleges and Schools - The Higher Learning Commission; Southern Association of Colleges and Schools - Commission on Colleges; Middle States Commission on Higher Education, etc.).
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is required.
- Active Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.
- Maintain applicable security clearance(s) at the level required by the client and/or applicable certification(s) as requested by FEDITC and/or required by FEDITC’S Client(s)/Customer(s)/Prime contractor(s).
FEDITC, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEDITC, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.