Senior Java Engineer/Ingenieur (m/f)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Java Engineer/Ingenieurto join our client, to be based in Berlin. Our customer provides portfolio managers/banks with a digital solution for on boarding their clients, matching client’s preferences to portfolios, automatically checking and executing orders, communication with clients and all other aspects that will ensure a state of the art digital experience for the user. They focus on excellence, their customers expect a lot from them and in turn, the business expect high standards from their employees. They are seeking a Senior Java Developer/ Ingenieur who is interested in creating, developing and improving this cutting edge product.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Engineer/Ingenieur:
- Designing and implementing their backend services and core application
- working with the latest technologies to build the plan from the beginning
- You will lead by example, evaluate and improve different approaches and methodologies
- Improve productivity and sustainability with top class coding, QA and release practices
- Working with a team of Product Managers, Data Analysts
Requirements of the Senior Java Engineer/Ingenieur:
- 4 years plus Java experience
- University degree is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Object Orientated Design
- Experience with Middleware Architecture (Kafka is a plus)
- Experience building API based solutions
- Operational knowledge of SQL databases
- IT security is a plus
- Experience with data processing technologies (Spark, Storm, Samza) and also cloud providers is a plus
- Big Pluses- REST, NoSQL databases, Scala, CI/CD and TDD/BDD
- Fluent English. German is a plus
- Dozens of microservices mainly based on Java8.
- Communicated through Kafka and a GraphQL.
- PostgresSQL and Couchbase
- Docker AWS Kubernetes
What to expect
- Competitive salary
- Flexi Hours
- Shares in the business
- 3 Year progression plan
Are you interested in this Senior Java Engineer/Ingenieur position? If so then please submit your CV via the APPLY button below.