Hycom delivers digital transformation of service and sales journeys to bring tangible business value and excellent customer experiences. Our customers' solutions are based on robust customer service and sales platforms from industry leaders such as SAP, Oracle and Elastic Path. We focus on industries such as telecommunications, manufacturing and the energy sector. Our solutions serve millions of customers from top European companies such as Deutsche Telekom, BSH, Bosch and Fortum.
We have offices in Poland (Warsaw and Lodz) and Germany - Munich, but you can work from anywhere. Full remote work is also possible.
We are looking for an experienced and agile-oriented senior consultant to support our rapidly growing consulting in the field of digital transformation in the DACH market.
We need someone with masterful interpersonal and communication skills as well as a technology enthusiast who can assist in diagnosing a program related to complex business / technical challenges in order to implement innovative digital solutions using the latest technologies.
If you're looking for opportunities to get involved in great projects like this: www.hycom.pl/works.html, read on and apply!
Your main tasks:
- You are an experienced leader of the growing digital consulting team for Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH region),
- You support the development of an innovative strategy for digital transformation and help with the provision and implementation of a customer-oriented operational solution
- You are up to date with the digital ecosystem, digital transformation, advanced analytics, project management, digital innovation,
- You represent a connection between customer goals and sales, consulting and product development activities,
- You will develop consulting potential in the areas of lean product development and agile culture.
You are a perfect match for us if:
- You have 7+ years of experience in a management position in a consulting or digital / e-commerce organization,
- Has knowledge of digital standards, strategies and trends in the areas of customer experience, engagement and e-commerce,
- your organizational, presentation and analysis skills are at a masterful level,
- You have a problem-solving, adaptive mindset and a positive attitude
- You convince with excellent communication skills - and these skills are reflected in both the German and English language, (crucial)
- You have gained experience with end-to-end deployment projects (e.g. cloud solutions, development of customer-specific applications, CRM, customer insight),
- are open to travel in the DACH region.
We offer you:
- exciting and challenging projects with high strategic relevance for well-known companies,
- the opportunity to actively shape the growth story of hycom.digital GmbH,
- flexible working hours - we are also open to a part-time work solution, eg 4 days a week,
- creative ways of working and opportunities for self-development,
- a modern workplace in the north of Munich; the possibility to work completely remotely is also given,
- a friendly, professional work environment.
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Home Office