Our client Yara Digital Farming is looking for a Senior Data Analyst Digitial Solutions (m/f/d) in Berlin.We are looking for a Data Analyst / Business Intelligence Manager Digital Solutions who owns the design, development, validation and maintenance of ongoing metric, reports, analyses and experiments to drive key business decisions.
About Yara and Digital Farming
The digital revolution in agriculture will allow a step-change in the optimum use of crop nutrition products, which help to feed the world and protect the planet. As population grows we need to find a way to produce much more food, with less resources in a more sustainable way. We believe Digital Farming is one key answer to these challenges. Digital Farming is set up to help shape the future tools from Yara and explore how we can transfer our unique knowledge to help farmers increase yield and reduce emissions based on new ways of collaborating and new technologies. It adds new offerings for farmers, and allows us to reach more farmers in a more deep interaction.
- Champion the data analytics process from business understanding, data understanding, data preparation, evaluation and presentation
- Collaborate with product, marketing and commercial teams to drive data provisioning, exploratory data analysis, data visualization and statistical modeling
- Make data interpretable for technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Conduct hands-on modeling and define target audiences and elicit requirements. Tailor content & presentation of your analysis to those
- Define the questions to be answered, then process and interpret the data necessary to answers those questions
- Data is meaningless without interpretation. Extensively collaborate with other departments, engineering, design, UX, marketing and commercial to ensure meaningful data analytics
- Continuously answer the following questions:
- Which data was collected (hard facts)?
- What are the reasons the data looks the way it does? (explaining the numbers)
- What actions must/should be taken based on the above? (Actionable recommendations)
- Extensively collaborate with other departments, engineering, design, UX, marketing and commercial to ensure meaningful data analytics
- Degree in Statistics, Finance, Operations Research, Applied Math, Computer Science or related field
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Extensive experience with analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Coremetrics
- Extensive experience with SQL/Relational Database systems (TSQL, MySQL, Oracle, or comparable)
- Knowledge of advanced statistics, data manipulation, and research methods preferred
- Basic knowledge of statistical programming languages such as R, and Python preferred
- Familiarity/experience with digital marketing concepts including conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, SEO, SEM, Email, and other direct response media are preferred
- Must be able to think both creatively and critically
- Ability to interpret business data and translate into insightful recommendations, visually, verbally, and in written form
- Collaborative and thrive on self-improvement
- Values and results driven
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner
- Ready to make an impact, take ownership and you execute with conviction.
- Proactive and constructive even if things get ambiguous
- The opportunity to shape an organization in its early stage
- To directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- An unlimited working contract and a very competitive remuneration
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours and support for part time working models
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- To choose your own preferred hardware (CYOD)
The recruitment process will be handled by Morgan Philips Executive Search, and your submitted documents will be shared with the agency.
As a global organization we actively strive to reflect the diversity in society. We therefore encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply, and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
If you have interest to apply for this role, please send your application to Daniel Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org