Senior Consultant (1 year Maternity cover)
Business Unit: Talent Management
Location: Germany-based, but remote working option available.
Role reports to: Regional Director, Western Europe
At PSI, our mission is to help people meet their potential. That is our core purpose, enabling our vision to empower people in their careers and drive organizational success. We achieve this by being the one workforce solutions provider that fuses science, technology and expertise to deliver best-in-class testing, assessment and development products and services.
PSI’s culture is as strong as the people who embody our core values. These include our drive to work together as one team, to be dependable in our pursuit of rigor and excellence, to value people and respect everyone’s talents, to embrace diversity in perspectives and culture, and to think creatively with the willingness to experiment.
Learn more about what we do at: http://www.psionline.com
In this role, Talent Management knowledge and demonstrable client-facing experience is essential. The role of Senior Consultant is pivotal in designing and delivering impactful interventions and solutions. You will be conducting client-facing talent management delivery activities aligned to PSI’s core solutions, working in tandem with colleagues from the commercial and client experience teams to provide solutions to client challenges across assessment, development and accreditation training. You will have a particular focus on one of the specialist talent areas and will manage accounts by building strong client relationships, assignment management and looking for opportunities to grow accounts. You will also be responsible for maintaining the quality of our work by continually improving and refreshing our offering.
This opportunity is ideal for a focused, highly proactive and self-motivated individual who has a track record of designing and delivering impactful solutions across a range of topics and organisations in one of the applied talent disciplines – assessment, development or accredited training. This role requires a creative thinker who thinks broadly around solutions to client talent challenges, and who can learn new skills and information quickly and apply those in a variety of situations. We’re also looking for someone who is commercially-minded, who seeks progression and who embraces the prospect of being part of a growing organization, where they can personally make a difference. Experience in project management is required and will be a key focus on the role
The Senior Consultant role is primarily responsible for:
- Project managing and designing and delivering talent and assessment solutions or related training courses, applying knowledge from organisational psychology or HR consulting
- Acting as Assignment Manager on increasingly complex and high-value projects
- Providing service and support for clients and continuous development of accounts
- Working largely autonomously on client accounts, with support where required from more experienced colleagues
- Actively participating in marketing/business development activities, developing business through own network, actively managing their pipeline and leading on responses to inbound opportunities.
- Working with colleagues to ensure our interventions are sustainable and impactful
- Contributing to the overall development
- Strong experience in in talent assessment, people development and / or accreditation training as a consultant and/or in house.
- Experience of varied approaches to assessment and / or development and interest in external market and profession trends
- Previous experience of building relationships with clients with a commercial focus
- A Masters in Occupational Psychology (or in a related subject at an equivalent level)
- Working towards Chartered Psychologist and/or Registered Occupational Psychologist status or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience of managing substantial client assignments
- Experience of consulting on talent and assessment challenges, people development or accreditation training
- Experience of preparing or contributing to proposals and selling consultancy projects and services
- Willingness to learn and apply all of PSI’s core solutions.
- Ability to carry out work autonomously with minimal supervision but asks for support when required
- Will receive training as required, but will take ownership of own development
- Shares knowledge with colleagues to support their training
- Is a team player but also comfortable working on an individual basis
- Strong Microsoft skills; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and comfort with remote technology platforms
PSI offers a variety of competitive workplace benefits, including financial planning support, time off benefits, employee assistance programs, medical cover and participation rewards. We have a vibrant social culture, and we provide opportunities for employees to engage in volunteering and charity activities.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you would be a great fit for the role, please send your CV and a cover letter (including salary expectations) to the PSI HR Team on HR@psionline.com.
We kindly ask that you send your CVs in English.