Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom network infrastructure, application & software, and professional services and devices. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich people's lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin.
Huawei’s German Research Centre in Munich is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. Now we are looking for a Senior Campus Network Solution Test Engineer.
As a Senior Campus Network Solution Test Engineer within the Test and Reliability organization, you shall be responsible for design and implementation of cloud campus network Solution Test frameworks across different verticals by focusing on Huawei customers in Europe. This role requires deep technical expertise in testing and debugging E2E WLAN/LAN systems/solutions in order to ensure the performance and quality of Huawei product portfolio.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for building Huawei IP&IT eco-chain system, through cooperation integration and advance analysis of industry application in Huawei's IP&IT products (Server, LAN Switches, Access Routers, WLAN, Firewall, Data center, Big data)
- Define test design methodology including test strategy and test plans for Cloud Campus Network solutions
- Collaborate with Customers, R&D and 3rd party solution providers to translate business and technical requirements into repeatable and consistent test cases.
- Unite partners to innovate and incubate solutions for key industries such as Finance/Medical/ Manufacturing
- Responsible for horizontal best practices (vmware or other virtualization experience, data communication TCP/IP network solution design and deployment, etc.), industry joint program design and testing, cooperation project management, and external cooperation strategies
- Explore potential opportunity of cooperation with Europe TOP ISV
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters
- More than 10 years of relevant test design experience working in the Manufacturing/Medical/Finance domain
- Familiar with the characteristics of at least one industry, such as manufacture/finance/retail, and have the experience of large project in corresponding industry,or business partner development/Solution Integration experience
- For Server/LAN Switches/Access Routers/WLAN/Firewall/Data center/Big data, One or more areas have in-depth research, proficient in TCP/IP network (Routing & Switching & WiFi Network, etc.) and other related technical expertise, practical testing or project implementation experience, with relevant solutions consulting, planning, integrated delivery, Operational experience is preferred.
- E2E IT/IP infrastructure (server, cloud, storage, network devices.) Architecture knowhow & Test
- SDN/SD-WAN/Framework/TCP-IP Network experience preferred
- HCIE- R&S/CCIE-Wireless/R&S certificates preferred
- Very Good understanding of one or more of following technologies:
- Programming/Scripting language: Python/Shell
- Tools: Spirent TestCenter/Ixia Network
- Products: Switch/Access Router/Access Controller/Access Point
- Types: LAN/WLAN Network, VMWare system, SDN/SD-WAN Network
- Operating System: Windows/Linux system administrator experience
- Have a good understanding of customer needs, be able to understand and analyze the needs of customers, can effectively manage the requirements of customers
- Have a strong communication skills and program presentation skills, have a strong sense of expansion
- Good at digging potential opportunity of cooperation with ISV
- Good English language skills (speaking/reading/writing)
- Has the experience and Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Worldwide short-term travels are required.
- Exciting and varied tasks in an innovative and significant environment.
- A highly-motivated and qualified team from different fields and numerous nations.
- The working location will be Munich Research Center
- Contribution towards new technologies
- An attractive salary structure.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!
Please apply in English.