Job Title: Scientist I - Meals Brand Value (m/f/d)
Location: Soltau-Fallingbostel, Lower Saxony, Germany
Temporary role for 1 year
Mondelez - The Company:
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To our team we are currently looking to hire:
Scientist I - Meals Brand Value (m/f/d)
Temporary role for 1 year
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
Purpose of the Scientist I - Meals Brand Value (m/f/d) role:
The holder of this position plans and executes experiments or assigns projects or functional expert services. Delivers results, interpretation and technical reports with some guidance. Applies fundamental understanding to analysis of results or assessment of compliance. Implements corrective measures when necessary. Participates in or lead commercialization of product/process.
Scientist I - Meals Brand Value (m/f/d) main responsibilities:
- Active participation in execution of various RDQ projects/ activities. Projects can vary from research, analysis, brief bench-top scale, through to plant trials and commercialization.
- Issue research reports and specifications, implement new formulas in the plant.
- Conduct project reviews.
- Run category specific equipment in pilot plant environment.
- Ensure consistency, technical precision and compliance with methods of work.
- Preparing documentation and assessment of data to monitor and deliver results; considers implications and draws conclusions/ technical reports.
- Effectively structure and present feedback / status updates / proposals to the manager and project partners.
- Establish project specific technical network within the category and across functions such as Marketing, Procurement, Operations, Corporate Quality, etc.
- Conduct relevant legal compliance checks, IP searches and nutritional profiling.
Scientist I - Meals Brand Value (m/f/d) Qualifications:
- University degree in Food Engineering or Food Science
- First experience of practical application of theory in Food or Engineering
- Good understanding of category specific technology, especially the directly- related processes/lines
- Cream cheese manufacturing
- Excellent organizational skills, including time management and priority setting
- Fluent English, German and French are preferred
- Good presentation and influencing skills
- Project management experience
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
To apply for this Scientist I - Meals Brand Value (m/f/d) position, please click on the apply button!