The position is with realworld one. You will be a part of the creation of a first-ever VR/AR/AI World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality serious gaming platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR, AR and AI through Science and Technology with a gamification element, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Scientific Writer intern (m/w/d) to join our dedicated team in Staufen. We believe that VR, AR and AI are the future of scientific research and education and would like you to be a part of our future.
- Researching specialist media and literature (e.g. scientific/white papers or company reports) about the development of Virtual and Augmented Reality in science and industry
- Producing VR related articles for publication in print and online, e.g. on our website and blog
- Supporting the marketing team in producing online and print articles
- Editorial support of the team
- Working towards a Bachelor's or Master degree in sciences, journalism or similar
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- A strong interest in Sience and Virtual Reality
- The ability to think logically, analytical and understand complex ideas and data sets
- Good organisational and time management skills
full-time employment after successful completion of the internship // attractive compensation // open company culture // pleasant working environment with the opportunity to create something new // exciting challenges in an innovative and international team