Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Architect - Relocation (m/w/d)
Job Location: Oslo, Norway
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
**This is a great opportunity for experienced Salesforce Marketing Architects to move to Oslo. The successful candidate is expected to either travel to Oslo 3 times a week (travel expenses covered) if living in Norway or relocate if living abroad **
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Architect to join our Norwegian Team.
At Cognizant’s Salesforce practice we help our clients shape their digital transformation journey and design leading edge Industry solutions using the power of Salesforce. Our team of experts provide relevant expertise and experience within their domain combined with deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and wider ecosystem.
As a Salesforce Marketing Architect you will work closely with our clients and internal teams to act as subject matter expert and drive the design of effective and innovative solutions across industries.
Salesforce Marketing Architect Key Responsibilities:
- Owns definition of blueprints and technical designs for Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions and related enterprise components
- Provides strategic architecture advisory in Marketing/DMP
- Drives effective design conversations (meetings, workshops) with senior client stakeholders on both business and technology side
- Collaborates with Cognizant’s wider team across Technology Consulting, Digital and Financial Services
- Provides thought-leadership and a strategic view on how our clients can exploit new technologies, innovation and best practice within the Salesforce space
- Helps to shape Cognizant’s consulting propositions and contributes actively to our community of practice
- Provides quality assurance during ongoing delivery
Salesforce Marketing Architect Job Requirements:
These are some of the essential skills, it would be great if you had the majority of them
- Sound knowledge & experience of marketing domain spreading across the industry leading tool platforms like SFMC.
- Clear understanding of the Digital Marketing processes including Cross Channel Marketing - Campaign Orchestration, Real-time Interaction, 1-to-1 User Journeys & Persona Definition, unknown to known conversion, Proximity Marketing, Next Best Offers, generate data driven insights, etc.
- Experience in analyzing client business needs and present with end to end marketing solution
- Experience in designing end to end technical solution for marketing automation including data modelling, integrations, Marketing tool configuration/customization
- Architect certification in Consultant certification in SFMC
- Having hands on experience on
- Create and maintain Marketing Automations, end to end Customer Journeys and Campaign Building using Automation Builder/Journey Builder/Message Center for channels like email, direct mail, SMS, mobile push, call center, web etc.
- Perform administrator functions such as setup of Business Unit, Users, Profile and Role Management and other account configurations
- Develop and maintain responsive Layout Templates, personalized Emails templates and Triggered Emails using Media Queries
- Data Model setup using List, Groups and Data Extensions
- Develop and Maintain Custom User Preference and Subscription Center on Landing Pages/Cloud Pages using extensive scripting and API Calls in addition to OOTB features
- Opt In/Opt Out Management using Public Lists and Publication Lists
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, Email regulatory compliance, and deliverability elements like Sender's Configuration
- Experience of Integrating with CRM platform (Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud /MS Dynamics etc.) to push/pull data
- Experience of Integrating with web analytics tools like Google Analytics. Various Report configuration and creation.
- Experience in Real Time Integration Management like Interaction Studio and ability to design and develop 1:1 customer experience, channel optimization and configure next best action on salesforce marketing cloud platform.
- Experience in Persona Building, Data Activation, Personalization, manage delivery and generate insights using Audience Studio
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to interact and make client understand the marketing solution lucidly
- Ability to come up with alternate solutions/thought processes when presented with a complex technical/functional scenario
- Experience of working in on-off model, in multi-vendor environment, team acceptability as per own behavior
You will be part of the core team of Salesforce practice in Nordics and have the opportunity of being part of a great growth story. Apart from being involved on a customer-facing role, you would actively contribute to the expansion of our practice within the region. (E.g. professional development, proposal development, knowledge sharing, mentoring). You will also be part of the broader European Salesforce practice with opportunity for travel & work across European Union.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
If you’re interested in this Salesforce Marketing Architect role, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Competitive plus Benefits