Job title: Senior Sales Executive/Vertriebsmitarbeiter (m/w/d)
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Salary: Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission + excellent benefits
The International Sales Group is a global division of Reed Exhibitions, one of the largest Exhibition organizers in the world and part of RELX Group. Our purpose is to consult with DACH companies to globalize their business through our vast portfolio of international trade shows.
If you’re someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment, is naturally curious, has an entrepreneurial spirit and loves building global relationships – you’ll fit right in! We look for people who are resilient, driven, open, goal oriented, proactive and self-motivated. Our work is a lifestyle. Our culture welcomes questions, innovative ideas, strategic thinking, fun and continuous development. We take the time to form deep- rooted relationships with our clients, colleagues and partners to understand their needs and ensure we exceed their expectations, every time.
In the International Sales Group (ISG), we’ve found that honest, down to earth, open minded people are the core of who we are and what we do. If you took the time to read this and think it’s the right fit – we’re excited to hear from you!
What’s this role all about?
As Senior Sales Executive/Vertriebsmitarbeiter, you’ll work with DACH companies to sell them into Reed Exhibitions international portfolio of trade shows. Your goal is to help them grow their business through exports. This dynamic role involves work across multiple cultures and industry sectors. Primarily sales are on the phone as well as face to face visits during competitive events!
What’s my day look like?
- Find new business for our global portfolio of events by making cold calls and visiting local trade shows
- Work with sales executives/managers on the team to identify prospects, develop leads and pitch sales
- Work closely with management to utilize research and find new pockets of business for the team
- Travel both domestic and international will be required (10% approx.)
What skills are required for the role of Senior Sales Executive /Vertriebsmitarbeiter?
- Previous B2B sales experience is essential.
- Fluency in German and English language -any additional languages would be a bonus!
- Competency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- International sales experience would also be preferable.
- Cultural awareness, pro-activity, flexibility, and great organization skills essential.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A challenging work environment as part of a motivated, international team.
- Attractive fringe benefits and an appealing office location in Düsseldorf-Oberkassel.
- A 40-hour working week with plenty of variety.
- 29 days of holiday + Rosenmontag & New Year’s/Christmas Eve.
- Drinks/Fruits and exciting team events.
Interested? To apply for the role of Senior Sales Executive/ Vertriebsmitarbeiter, please submit your CV today
Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission + excellent benefits