Are you captivated by new IT technology and digital transformation trends?
LuxTrust is looking for new talents who wish to feel engaged and to actively contribute to our growing company!We are a Trust Services Provider based in Luxembourg, and actively expanding our business internationallythrough several commercial and business initiatives. The company provides state-of-the-art on on-boarding, digitalidentities, strong authentication and security services, and qualified electronic signatures, all bundled intointegrated digital documents & identity management solutions.
We are now recruiting:
Sales & Business Development Managers (m/f)
The Sales team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to grow LuxTrust’sinternational activities in a fascinating high-tech and fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate has solid technical background as well as sound business judgment with a track recordof successful negotiations and relationship management in an international setting. He/sheshould be aself-starter, with ability to work in a team, who is prepared to develop and executeagainst a plan andconsistently deliver on revenue targets.
Roles and Essential Activities:
- Accelerate international revenue and market share growth to meet or exceed revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive sales plan that leads to the creation and maintenanceof a robust sales pipeline
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle, identifying, qualifying, leading, negotiating and closing largeand complex sales deals
- Prepare and defend offers towards the prospects in close cooperation with the pre-sales andtechnicalteams
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with Customers
- Help develop LuxTrust solution portfolio, leverage Customer’s feedback and propose ideas forinnovative solutions, align LuxTrust services and solutions portfolio with market needs and trends
- Provide competitive intelligence
- Become subject matter expert in the field of eIDAS, electronic identities and signatures
- Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption
- Master degree required 5-7 years of relevant experience within a technology or science-based B2B
- setting, or supporting such organizations within an agency role (advertising/marketing agencyexperience a plus)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of track record in selling to large accounts, acting as lead seller andrelationship owner Autonomous, driven and with a can-do attitude
- Experienced in the daily usage of office and communication software tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MSPowerPoint)
- eIDAS knowledge and experience in digitization of business processes in regulated financial markets,selling identification, trust services, electronic signature services is a plus
- Accountable and solution-minded
- Experience in online sales development is an asset
- Excellent active listening skills and judgment
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Able to dive deep and never out of touch with the details of the business
- Proactive attitude
- Good team player and positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Foster team work and collaboration
- Problem solving oriented
- Fluency in English, French and German, both oral and written; knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
More than a growing company, you join a real international project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision.Development opportunities are present and require special commitment and motivation to make an impact on thequality of our services to international customers. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in afriendly and professional environment. Permanent contract based in Capellen – Luxembourg. In addition to acompetitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including anemployee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV by e-mail to Mr D. Fonck: