About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
We are offering a challenging task in a company with very interesting development and growth potential. The role is for a student with a mandate for up to 40 hours per week. You will be part of a committed and professional international team in Berlin. As a sales intern, you will contribute actively to bring our story forward. You will be working alongside the company's sales experts, and no two business days will be the same, with huge amounts of responsibility from day one.
We are looking for a candidate (m/f/d) willing to commit for a longer period, ideally up until the end of studies, with the ambition to join our Group as a graduate trainee thereafter.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- You assist sales representatives in developing relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business
- You support the entire sales cycle and ad-hoc senior management requests
- You develop, update and prepare client specific documents (e.g. presentations, contracts, etc.)
- You enter and update client information in the customer relationship management (CRM) system
- You perform industry sector and company-specific market research (e.g. league table analysis)
Your skills and competencies
- Fluent in English is a prerequisite. Additional languages are beneficial.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, social media tools (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+)
- Eagerness to learn and to roll your sleeves up
- Results-driven, able to perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Passion to perform with the ability to work both in a team and directly with clients
- Studying at a top-tier business school/university with finance/business administration focus
- Experience from previous internships
- Opportunity to work for and with capital market experts with a high degree of experience and market visibility
- Contribute to the growing rating and analysis operations of an up-and-coming rating agency and be able to make a real impact
- Build market visibility through contributions to published research
If this sounds like a journey for you, we look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application via Campusjäger!Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position.
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.