Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices. With comprehensive strengths in Fixed network, wireless network and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. Huawei's vision is to enrich people's lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin.
Huawei's German Research Center (GRC) in Munich is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture design and strategic technical planning. We are currently looking for a
R&D Software Engineer (m/f/d) in Leased Labor
to become part of our Big Data Threat Analysis Team which is involved in research and prototyping of novel security solutions aimed at protecting our corporate customers from cyber-threats. We believe in the data-driven approach to security and use machine learning and data science techniques as the foundation of our solutions. We design our systems from the ground up the way they should be and do not depend on legacy code. We embrace bleeding edge-technology if it improves our work or results. Our team is small and agile with academic and industrial experience in security and machine learning.
- Research and development of frameworks and software components for next generation security products.
- Unit testing, QA and performance enhancements to meet stakeholders’ requirements.
- Rapid development of PoCs and prototypes for research purpose.
- Transformation of PoCs and prototypes into production ready code.
- Support in evaluation for production code.
- Integration of production code into in-house systems and environments.
- Team collaboration in development and operations of internal software infrastructure.
- Collaboration on configuration and management of on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, the latter with 3+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changes in both technology and requirements.
- Fluency in relevant programming languages, e.g., Python, C, C++.
- Familiarity with the following is an advantage: big data frameworks (SPARK, HADOOP, etc), cloud automation, Infrastructure-as-code, containers.
- Individual and team work, excellent intercultural communication and coordination skills.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
This is a fixed-term position in leased labor limited to max 18 months.
Must be eligible to work in the European Union to be considered for this position
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!