About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
We are looking for an engineer student from a technical university (e.g. KIT) to join our established energy analytics team in Karlsruhe (Germany) as a student analyst.You will be involved in producing qualitative and quantitative analysis related to the European carbon market and communicating to an expert audience.As a student our company, you will work on your own project, develop your own ideas and will contribute significantly to our products. To do so, you will work together with our experienced analyst team to receive support and to have challenging discussions about your project and analysis.Dependent on your project, you will be involved in producing qualitative and quantitative analysis.Generally, we offer our students a high degree of flexibility regarding working hours – you can organise your working hours independently.
- Work on your own projects and support the analyst team in the day-to-day business
- Help to improve our existing models and client interface
- Deliver qualitative/quantitative analysis in form of improved model infrastructure or analyst reports
- Explain our analysis to clients and other market participants
- Analytical mindset
- Affinity to energy or carbon markets and possibly energy policy
- Experience in programming (Highcharts, SQL, Python) is a strong plus
- Good communication skills in English, basic German is an advantage
- A vibrant environment working alongside a dynamic, and motivated team
- Insights into the European carbon and power market
- Personal development opportunities
- Active involvement and responsibility from Day 1
- Flexibility and trust as part of our corporate culture
- Fair remuneration for students
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.