Husky is a global company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy and offer career development opportunities, as well as an apprenticeship and internship program.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky’s EMEA headquarters is located in Luxembourg on a large, beautiful campus with well-kept grounds. Features include an onsite canteen, open office concept, fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment, competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
Project Engineer Sales Support (m/f)
As the key point of contact for the customer and Sales, this role is accountable for overall project solution and management (time, scope, and quality) from opportunity to start-up. This position will work with Sales in building relationships with the customer.
This position will improve customer satisfaction through Voice of Customer decision making to ensure the end product delivers on desired functionality, Project Management to milestone dates from PO to delivery terms, ensure a positive start-up experience for our customers.
The successful incumbent in those role will leverage in depth product knowledge and project management discipline thru key milestones of an order/project and in turn enable improved revenue forecasting accuracy.
- Manage communication flow between customer, sales organization, commercial management and operations.
- Manage communication / awareness within the Sales Support Team
- Active Project Management; Acts as lead for the customer order, establishing the overall schedule and delivery dates of each of the line items on the order. Throughout the life of the project, continue to maintain the schedule ensuring that milestone commitments for the project are met.
- Prepare, issue, coordinate and evaluate the impact of order changes, address potential concerns, and ensure that original production schedule deadlines are met. If this is not possible, communicate the impact to the Sales team.
- "Know the status of your project by :
- Ensuring technical, commercial and project milestone data are properly documented
- Following up on open issues, and maintaining and communicating regular, up-to-date knowledge of project status."
- Host customer visits and coordinate order acceptance. Perform presentation directly to customers.
- Ensure all quality issues are resolved before it leaves Husky
- Support the start-up and Sales teams with after sales follow-ups to ensure project scope is met.
- Develops strong working relationships and promotes team effort to ensure effective use of all resources and positive resolution of conflict
- Ensures that project milestones and objectives are completed on time and that they meet the customer’s expectations
- Up to 30% travel would be required in this position.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Customer-focused mind-set.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Ability to develop strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation and conflict management skills, or ability to develop these skills. Ability to work effectively with team members and customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge and application of plastic injection molding technology (including application, design, manufacturing and serviceability) or assembly/design.
- Computer literate/proficient
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Able to lead and provide guidance to other Husky team members
- Strong technical and commercial aptitude
- Self-starter, patient, quick learner
- Ability to read and understand contracts
- Capacity to follow guidelines, think methodically / analytically, exercise judgment in decision making, and suggest improvements
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Russian and/or German would be considered a strong asset