The Professional Services Consultant is responsible for delivering chargeable, high-quality implementation services both remotely and onsite for clients and partners. These are mostly short projects and include:
• Working with Pre-Sales, Customer Users and SW/IT staff to understand and document business needs, processes, and product requirements.
• Project management including creating written SOWs with schedules for customer sign-off.
• Managing all development resources on the project to meet the required timelines.
• Product installation and configuration.
• Possible data conversion and data import.
• User acceptance testing, production rollout and user sign-off.
• Onsite user training.
Consultants must be technically skilled and able to communicate at all levels: C-level, technical architects, developers, IT system administrators and end-users.
• At least 5+ years doing professional services/consulting work.
• Proven experience and skills in document capture technologies is a plus.
• Ability to learn new software products quickly such as Cloud, Mobile, Hadoop, Analytics, AI, NoSQL.
• Expert skills in database concepts with hands-on experience with MySQL or SQL Server. • Developer experience using JAVA. • Proven experience and skills in Linux and Windows.
• Proven experience and skills in Computer Networks.
• Travel expected to average 25%. • Able to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills- presenting to groups of 3-20 people.
• Sales savvy: can spot new sales opportunities.
We are a fast-growing software start-up company with innovative products so there are unlimited growth opportunities as the company expands. We want a friendly, customer-centric problem-solver who gets satisfaction delivering complete solutions. We recognize successful performers with great rewards. We are building a team of 'A' performers so only apply if you fit this criteria.
If this sounds appealing, please submit a resume with salary expectations by click on the link below or visiting our site and applying.