Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 196,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. We recruit candidates who come to Munich and want to live and work in Munich.
The successful candidate will be able to gain insight into and develop key test technology strategies for Graphic image and GPU Software, lead the test engineering field to make continuous technical breakthroughs, whilst ensuring that the graphics experience is the best in the world.
- Continuously conduct industry software test insight and research, including GPU Software & Graphic image, and recommend advanced test technologies, methods, tools, and practices to lead the strategic direction.
- Define, Design, Develop test engineering capability for GPU Software & Graphic image product to archive excellent graphics experience.
- Define and Design automation test system for the test engineering group, enhance the group’s overall productivity and effectiveness.
- 5+ experience in development & test of GPU Software, graphic image.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in graphic image automation test domain.
- Good communication skills and works well in a group environment and with cross functional teams that spans across continents.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Willing to travel as required.
- Knowledge and experience in trusted tests such as graphic tests and GPU tests
- Broad understanding of the latest cutting-edge technologies, such as game or AR/VR or CAD to learn more.
- Chinese language skills beneficial.
- Be active in various test technology conferences and communities in the industry, and have extensive personal influence.
- The opportunity to shape Huawei’s future 5G products and solutions.
- The office location is Munich, close to Olympiapark.
- Work and develop within a skilled team whom hold many years’ 4G and 5G industrial experience.
- Work within a multicultural environment with English as working language.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!
Please send your application and CV in English.