About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
We optimize the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. We support over 2,500 companies worldwide with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage incoming and outgoing payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented on three continents with 16 regional offices in Europe, North America and Asia, over 550 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players.
You will support our growing strategy department and gain a variety of insights into the entire company.
- Your work matters - preparation and presentation of business contents as a basis for strategic decisionmaking
- Supporting analyses as well as research and evaluation of market- and competition-related data
- Working together with the team on cross-functional and impactful strategic projects and you will take ownership for specific work packages
- You completed the first semesters of your studies in economics, (business)-informatics, engineering, business administration or comparable
- Open-minded, quick comprehension, strong in analytics (passion for numbers) and entrepreneurial thinking
- You have a strong interest in analyzing processes and structures in the environment of corporate strategy and beyond
- You are a strong communicator – doesn't matter if we are discussing in English or German
- You have already completed suitable internships successfully and you are ready to shift gears
- You are not only looking for a 'job' – you want to learn and develop your skills quickly in an dynamic environment
- Good MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
- You are willing to spend ≥ 15 h/week with us or would like to do a full-time internship (4-6 months)
- Fast decision making and getting things done
- A wide range of opportunities for your personal development
- Monthly lunch & quarterly BBQ for free | Drinks/fruits for free every day
Sounds appealing? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.