SOGETI is looking for a Pentester to join its department based in Bertrange (Luxembourg).
With more than 750 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Its customer portfolio owns more than 120 actives accounts in Luxembourg among both private and public sectors. Sogeti provides a wide range of services covering the most of IT domains such as cybersecurity, infrastructure handling, software engineering and testing.
Join our security team means to be an actor to improve the maturity of our customer regarding cybersecurity through the fulfilment of different system audits and penetration tests.
Additionally, it also the opportunity for you to collaborate with our passionate specialist in our Security Operation Center in the course of varied modern project regarding application security, threat intelligence and incident handling.
You will be part of a team which interact with other team-members from SOGETI, in a multicultural environment. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, in diverses platforms.
You will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications but also to attend tech conferences.
- Conduct deep penetration tests of web application and infrastructure;
- Conduct source code review;
- Conduct security audit of hosting platform;
- Develop security tools;
- Support SOC projects regarding threat intelligence and incident handling.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in testing web application and API is mandatory;
- Programming skills are mandatory;
- Security Passionate;
- Relevant experience in Unix/Linux or Windows systems;
- Security related certificates are considered as an asset;
- Ability to write technical report with detailed remediation;
- Ability to present audits results to management;
- Team player;
- Willingness to continually learn;
- Fluent in English (French or German would be an asset).
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 3 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.