BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
To support the development of our Payroll activity, we are looking for a motivated and ambitious:
Payroll Consultant (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- You are responsible for the overall management of the payroll process of your client portfolio, as well as the quality of the service provided;
- You ensure the accuracy of the salaries calculated and check the integrity of the calculation;
- You take care of the setup of your client's employment contracts, the registration and the declaration of their staff members at the competent authorities.
- You have a BTS, DUT or a Bachelor's Degree;
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in payroll in Luxembourg;
- You have good knowledge of salary calculation, labor law, social security and payroll tax;
- You are rigorous, have very good analytical skills and are comfortable with numbers;
- You have very good interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit;
- You are autonomous, respective of deadlines and have a developed sense of customer service;
- You speak French, English, German and Luxembourgish;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn!
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Gratis Snacks und Kaffee
- Pausenräume mit Spielmöglichkeiten (z.B. Kicker)
- Sponsoring Mitgliedschaft Fitnessstudio
- Sponsoring Mobilfunk-Tarife
- Eigene Cafeteria / Kantine
- Boni / Flexibler Gehaltsanteil
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Bezahlter Urlaub
- Home Office